Are you having trouble with nail biting? It is an affliction that is shared by many. Mavala Switzerland Mavala Stop Cuticle Care Products can help you to stop you or your child from nail biting and restore the nails to their natural beauty.
There is something attractive about a woman with healthy and strong nails, especially when the nails are properly manicured. However, that is a distant dream for those who are prone to biting their nails. It is even more difficult for those who cannot help but bite their nails in public, as it reflects a high level of anxiety, distress or boredom. This can be embarrassing on certain occasions.
Nail biting is a common disorder in children as well, so much so that there is a medical term for it. It falls under the category of impulse control disorders, and is known in medical terms as Onychophagia. It is said that most adults stop biting their nails around the age of 30, but in some cases, the nail biting habit may continue well beyond this age. In rare, but severe cases, nail biting has been associated with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
Problems Due To Nail Biting Can Be Eliminated With Mavala Stop Cuticle Care Products
There are many reasons why you should stop biting your nails, not least of all because it is embarrassing, it may damage your cuticles and lead to cuticle viral infections, but also because nail biting has been associated with dental problems such as gingival injury. You can also be prone to stomach infections if you bite your nails and swallow them. Nail biting has been associated with recurring cases of flu and colds as it encourages the spread of germs from the nails and fingers into the mouth.
Most people are not conscious and aware that they are biting their nails, at the time of doing it. You could be doing anything from reading or watching television, it is only when you feel the pain or see the bleed that you realize you have been biting your nails. In most cases, nail biters may not even be aware of how long they have been biting their nails for any period of time.
How Can You Help Mavala Stop Cuticle Care Products Work More Effectively
There are various products and aversion therapy on the market to stop nail biting, the most common being bitter tasting nail polish. But sometimes this simple process is not effective; other forms of therapy may be required. Behavioral therapy is considered effective. It involves Habit Reversal Training, which helps to unlearn the habit of biting your nails. Experts may also use stimulus control therapy, which may help identify the cause of nail biting and help eliminate it. But, who has time for all of this, especially families with young children who are having a problem with nail biting.
If it is just a bad habit, here are some helpful tips to help you stop biting your nails:
- Trim and cut the nails. A manicure would work best, as it would make the nails look healthy and neat. It would also discourage the urge to bite nails.
- Paint the nails with a bright colored nail polish. The color will help boost your mood but the bitter taste of the nail polish will deter further nail biting.
- If nail biting is a sign of anxiousness and distress, use stress management techniques to de-stress, such as focusing on a stress ball, drawing or writing, in fact just about anything to keep your fingers away from your mouth. It might also help to snack on a fruit or raw vegetable.
- In winter, take advantage of fashion and wear gloves often. Buy gloves that co-ordinate with your outfits so that it appears to be a fashion statement. You will look good and feel good.
- Change your diet to include foods with more calcium and magnesium. These will help restore and repair your bitten nails and cuticles.
- USE MAVALA SWITZERLAND MAVALA STOP CUTICLE CARE PRODUCTS
- This product is also effective at curbing excessive thumb sucking in children older than 3 years of age.
What Customers Say About Mavala Switzerland Mavala Stop Cuticle Care Products.
This product definitely has helped my three-year-old break the thumb sucking habit, but it should be used cautiously. V. Weist
She put her thumb in her mouth, immediately withdrew it and ran to the water fountain yelling disgusting. Great eh? Not so much. Apparently the taste grew on her as it hasn’t deterred her since. MustangLippy
It all depends on how bad the nail biting is whether or not the stop biting nail polish will work. The reviews of people who have used this product are quite balanced. The seller guarantees that after ten days the nail should be growing normally, but may need some strengthening.
According to customer reviews, this is an excellent product. Effective at stopping both nail biting and thumb sucking, Mavala Stop Products are a must buy for any one struggling with these habits.