Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment leaves hair shiny and silky. Absorbed instantly, it can restore hair that has been over-processed or damaged by chemicals or environmental factors. It can rehydrate, revive, and detangle hair. And, Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment is equally as effective on wigs and hair extensions. If your hair has been damaged by coloring and styling or you have hair extensions, this product is for you. The ability of the hair to instantly absorb Moroccan oil allows it to give your hair extra shine without leaving behind and sticky oily residue
What is Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment?
Moroccan oil is sometimes referred to as Argan oil. Made from Moroccan Argan trees, it has a number of benefits for treating hair.
- For centuries, Moroccan women have used for treating hair and nails. This use evolved to counteract the effects of the stifling hot Moroccan desert climate.
- Moroccan oil revives hair by conditioning and strengthening, reducing the time it takes for wet hair to dry as well.
- Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment softens thick and unmanageable hair. It builds flexibility and strength. It also takes dull looking lifeless hair and restores its softness and luster.
- Protects against environmental damage.
How to Use Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment 3.4 Oz Bottle with Blue Box
After shampooing and conditioning, put a small amount in your palm and work it gently through damp hair. Style as usual. Then, apply as needed for shiny, soft hair.
Before coloring your hair, gently massage 5ml into your to hair. This enhances the ability of your hair to absorb color. Don’t rinse your hair prior to applying either bleach or color. Add some to your color mix and then apply color as usual. The following steps will help you to restore and revitalize your hair.
- Put a small amount in the palms of your hands and work it through your shampooed hair while it is still damp.
- Style your hair as usual.
- Use a small amount on dry hair as protection from damage caused by environmental factors such as sun and wind.
- Use prior to applying color or highlights. Can also be used for straightening or relaxer chemical treatments. Prepare the hair by putting about 5ml directly into the hair and apply with a gentle massage.
- Do not rinse prior to applying colorizing or hair treatment chemicals.
- Adding 4-7ml of Moroccan oil to your color mix will increase the hair’s ability to absorb color and enhance shine.
Benefits of Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment
One of the main benefits of Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment is as a hair moisturizer. Some find the hydrating benefit of Argan oil to be comparable to olive oil or coconut oil, both of which are often recommended for dry hair.
Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment is especially helpful to women with color treated or naturally dry or coarse. Women with wavy hair that has a tendency to become frizzy can also benefit from Moroccan Oil.
Moroccan oil is a fantastic breakage and frizz reducer. As such, it is great for women who use curling irons, flat irons, rollers and blow dryers daily. Many hair stylists like using Moroccan Oil during the hairstyling because it makes the hair much easier to manage.
Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment contains vitamins and nutrients, which make the hair healthy and strong. Vitamins E and F are just some of the important active nutrients found in Moroccan oil. Also, Moroccan oil offers protection from harmful UV rays. This makes it a great product to take to the beach. It has a musky scent with just a touch of sweetness and will not conflict with perfume.
What Customers Are Saying About Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment 3.4 Oz Bottle with Blue Box
J. Norwood This product is pure magic, if I could I would give it 10 stars!
This is a very highly rated product. Most customers who reviewed Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment on line gave it overwhelmingly positive ratings. This product works exactly as advertised. The very few complaints were mostly concerning the price. However, some customers have expressed some doubt as to the authenticity of the product.
Considering how long a bottle of Moroccan Oil can last, it is worth the price. If you suffer from damaged hair, extensions, or wigs, then Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment 3.4 Oz Bottle with Blue Box is for you. It starts working instantly to revitalize, rehydrate, and detangle. This product is highly recommended.